The Major

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and yes, Bryon is still out of town. He's doing the reserve training thing right now.
Should be back soon though. maybe the end of the week or beginning of next week.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need help selling it! My ads get deleted on Sturmgewehr. I guess I just don't know how to market it correctly in order to get the exposure to potential buyers.

WOW! I thought it looked like a really nice gun at a good price. I wonder if people are just that broke? Have you called some of the large NFA buyers to see what they'd give you for it?

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and yes, Bryon is still out of town. He's doing the reserve training thing right now.
Should be back soon though. maybe the end of the week or beginning of next week.

Pretty sure he's already back.

I'm back in the shop now!

I've got A TON of approved forms that came in while I was gone - I'll be calling a lot of y'all this week. :D

usmc1986

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Verified! Got the call from the Major yesterday, my stamp was in the big stack and my .30 Cal can has been broken in. :woohoo1:

It's odd, already considering another can - I guess because two is not nearly enough. :rotflmao:

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm back from my summer annual training with the Army Reserve!

All customers with approved Form 4s have gotten a call.

101 - if you need help with your Thompson, please call me again and I'll get you squared away. I should be in the shop all day tomorrow and available all weekend as well!

Bryon

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got together today with "The Major" and did the paperwork on my latest acquisition. He was accompanied by what appeared to be a small horse disguised as a dog. He was chewing up a pile of form 4's while I was there (just kidding, wouldn't that be a *****).

Always nice seeing Bryon, now the wait begins.

Stew

Latest posts

Top Bottom