The migrant caravan ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything in the news for the past couple of weeks about the thousands of Central Americans and Mexicans headed this way.....did they all just turn around and go back home or does the Mexican government have them all corralled in tent cities across the border ?

caravan.jpg

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The media will wear certain news out and then forget it and go to something else when in fact, the original was of the highest interest. Many of these illegals have made it into our country already and this caravan of 12,000 will stress our Border Patrol agents even more. I think they need to deputize some good old boys and have them posted at strategic places to stop these benefit seekers.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about "No Benefits". You have a Church. individual, or some other organization with private funds meet you at the boarder and give you a ride home with them and be responsible for making sure you learn to speak and understand English. I heard Nancy has a big house. Shiesh.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The media will wear certain news out and then forget it and go to something else when in fact, the original was of the highest interest. Many of these illegals have made it into our country already and this caravan of 12,000 will stress our Border Patrol agents even more. I think they need to deputize some good old boys and have them posted at strategic places to stop these benefit seekers.
I'd volunteer for front line duty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom