The New and IMPROVED THUNDER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i think this new team can win a championship , and I am not only talking about George and Anthony , the supporting cast is so so so much better than it has been Patterson , Houston’s, Grant ....once this teams chemistry gels ...LOOK OUT...what say you ?

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have had some tough games for sure. 2 of their losses at to the T'Wolves, who are new and improved with Jimmy Butler. Those guys are scary good now. There is some serious competition in the NBA these days, and the Western Conference is by far the harder of the two.

We'll get there, it just takes some time for 3 major superstars to learn how to fit in together.

<edit> Not to mention those two losses to the T'Wolves combined were a total of 5 points. It's not like they're sucking. lol

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We'll get there, it just takes some time for 3 major superstars to learn how to fit in together.
We've had 3 major superstars before. Harden, Durant, Westbrook and they still couldn't finish.

They might make the playoffs,...if they live thru the season.

kwtv.images.worldnow.com_images_15272549_G.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that... charter plane damaged en route to Chicago. Weird dent - Bird? Drone? We'll probably never know...

And as for the previous season with Durant, Westbrook and Harden, well, Westbrook is the only player beside Nick Collison who is still around. Different coach and whole different system, too. I don't expect George or Carmello to be long-term prospects in OKC... Westbrook is an anomaly in that respect. But if we can get some traction out of this season and maybe next season... it won't be the disaster that was forecast when Durant left.

Let's face it, to knock the Warriors out of contention anytime in the next few years is going to take a loaded front-end and some massive defense. Houston is doing their damnedest, and they are looking good. OKC has a ways to go, for sure, but there is more hope there now than there has been since the day Durant bolted for GS. I'm still with 'em, and I'm definitely still behind Russ.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with @tRidiot the big 3 need to gel together, but the supporting cast is much improved hell even Adams scored 20 last night. And the Timbwewolves are pretty damn good, I think they were missing Jimmy Butler in one of the losses they had ....hell they got crushed by the Pacers and the Thunder crushed the Pacers. I watched that game last night both teams shout near 50% , I thought the officiating was seriously one sided in the first half before it evened out isn’t he second half.

But Grant, Huestis, Felton played a good game I think Jeramy Grant is about to break out. Frankly I am amazed Melo can still play at his level he’s been the league for something like 15 years. I remember he was a top 5 pick hell he could have been #1 I don’t recall but I remember him specifically because Syracuse won the NCAA Tournament then he went to the Nuggets and I don’t think Melo and George Karl got along all that well ....lol.

I have to say ....The one player I am not that high on (so far) is Terrance Ferguson ...I know he’s yuong (and small) and maybe there wasn’t a better pick left at 21 ......(but I just don’t see the value just yet...I hope I am wrong)

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Noticed the 76ers are not renewing Jaliil Okafor... I wonder how he might do as a mid-season pickup?
Hmmmmmm..... career 14.7 pts per game, 6 rebounds per game, 1.2 assists per game ? And has 67% FRee Throe percentage? Yeah he should be available cheap, he’s pretty mediocre

PLUS HES A SHITHEAD!:smash:

And this is just embarrassing :

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/video/jahlil-okafor-shows-no-effort-defense

He needed to stay at Duke a few more years, and grow up a bit

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will say it again Terrance Ferguson still looks like a turd to me :)

I know he can jump but ........so fat all I see is :blah:

Jerami Grant is looking like a solid pick up

Latest posts

Top Bottom