The new Magnum P.I.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang sure ain't. Now she does love the Beverly hillbillies and the 3 Stooges.

I HATE the 3 Stooges. There is not a dumber show in the history of television.

**Remind me I said this when I complain about Grumpy's tv viewing habits. He and I could not be more different when it comes to what constitutes "good" tv. I can literally FEEL my brain cells start dying off in droves when he touches the remote. Sigh.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I HATE the 3 Stooges. There is not a dumber show in the history of television.

**Remind me I said this when I complain about Grumpy's tv viewing habits. He and I could not be more different when it comes to what constitutes "good" tv. I can literally FEEL my brain cells start dying off in droves when he touches the remote. Sigh.
1lqpth.jpg

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, Thomas Magnum he ain't. Higgins she ain't, Rick he ain't, TC nnnnooootttt sure about him.

Ruining the Ferrari(s) was just showing their hind parts.

9-1-1 started off interesting then got all high school and social engineering.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A really poor one, if it is. Fail on all fronts.
Eh, I can't really say. Magnum is the only network show I've watched (outside of feetsball) in many years. If it weren't for feetsball, I wouldn't have known about the short-lived Kojak reboot.

Heck, if it weren't for feetsball, I wouldn't even have KFOR on my TV. Way too much danger of seeing Mike Morgan.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this, that Miami Vice better never be remade. They made that idiotic movie and that was bad enough. That show should never be touched. It was excellent and still to this day my favorite show from the 80’s. I also used to love saved by the bell. When I try and watch it now it is so cheap and ignorant. But for some reason I loved it. I was even in the fan club. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom