The New Most Interesting Man in the World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I read was they felt like they needed to reach out to a younger demographic.

I dunno... I don't like the new guy. I've read a lot about how handsome he is... honestly, I'm not one of those guys who can usually accurately tell whether women are going to think most guys are handsome or not, but he is definitely not one I would have thought was going to be a hearththrob. Have ya'll's girlfriends/wives/lady friends said anything to you about him being dreamy? I'm just curious, 'cause he looks kinda goofy to me.

But then... the ladies aren't exactly beating a path to my door, so WTF do I know?

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I read was they felt like they needed to reach out to a younger demographic.

I dunno... I don't like the new guy. I've read a lot about how handsome he is... honestly, I'm not one of those guys who can usually accurately tell whether women are going to think most guys are handsome or not, but he is definitely not one I would have thought was going to be a hearththrob. Have ya'll's girlfriends/wives/lady friends said anything to you about him being dreamy? I'm just curious, 'cause he looks kinda goofy to me.

But then... the ladies aren't exactly beating a path to my door, so WTF do I know?
My boyfriend thinks he is the bomb.

posted via Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom