The Next Big Thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Deregulation of suppressors and short barreled rifles/shotguns.

Besides the much more 'Yuge! issue of freedom and liberty; the entire premise for having the regulated classes of "short barreled" "long guns" (whatever that really means anyways) has been entirely undermined with current market development.

Keeping controllable, concealable, firepower regulated via SBR/SBS? I give you the AR-Pistol and Mossberg Shockwave

Keeping long range, concealable, high power precision regulated via SBR? I give you the Remington XP-100 and T/C Contender "pistols".

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phasor:

In physics and engineering, a phasor (a portmanteau of phase vector), is a complex number representing a sinusoidal function whose amplitude (A), angular frequency (ω), and initial phase (θ) are time-invariant. It is related to a more general concept called analytic representation, which decomposes a sinusoid into the product of a complex constant and a factor that encapsulates the frequency and time dependence. The complex constant, which encapsulates amplitude and phase dependence, is known as phasor, complex amplitude, and (in older texts) sinor or even complexor.​

Sorry, but where the typo is funny or interesting, I have to take it. You meant "phaser."

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
getting suppressors as simple to buy as a firearm, instead of the wait times and forms to get permission to own them. I see a market opportunity for a company to make parts for out of production firearms. So many guns out there that don't see much range time due to parts being hard to find.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to see every politician that is trying to ban citizen's rights to own weapons tried and shot for treason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom