The official 2019 OU/Texas thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah. OU is wearing the Texas defense slick. See those boys with their hands on their hips? There getting gassed, early in the 2nd quarter. They'll be gulping for oxygen before the half.
Hope I am wrong, Defense is looking good but the offense isn’t close to anything resembling a rhythm. And if they don’t teach this kid to slide he’s going to get hurt, gone for the season kind of hurt! Seen him take risks that weren’t needed twice , one caused a turnover. If they don’t square that away it’s going to be bad, so far Hurts is playing poorly (as poorly as I’ve seen him play) and he’s the key to OU losing this game

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hurts is gonna get hurts if he doesn't stop taking unnecessary chances. He's all calm and cool miked up in studio but you can just see in the back of his mind he's thinking Heisman. It's like he has something to prove against Alabama. I'm all for it if he has the skills and does it right but don't be superman when you ain't invulnerable. Finish the season giving your 110%, have fun doing it, don't get hurt and continue on into the NFL.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hurts is gonna get hurts if he doesn't stop taking unnecessary chances. He's all calm and cool miked up in studio but you can just see in the back of his mind he's thinking Heisman. It's like he has something to prove against Alabama. I'm all for it if he has the skills and does it right but don't be superman when you ain't invulnerable. Finish the season giving your 110%, have fun doing it, don't get hurt and continue on into the NFL.
I agree 100% he’s not playing well and taking chances that he shouldn’t

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So does anybody but me think that just maybe this guy Lamb is going to make a boat load of money in the NFL? Holy Cow; there is no way he should have made that last TD; three Texas players had a shot at him and he refused to stop short of the goal line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU’s run game is huge; Lamb has the TD’s through the air, but credit that run averaging something like 8+ yards per carry for creating opportunities for the passing game. But it seems like Lamb just doesn’t stop til he’s in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom