The official good at/suck at thread...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m good at eating too much and pissing people off, taking care of my cattle.

I suck at learning things dealing with the computer or doing things my wife wants done in a timely manner.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I can find the bottom of a bottle like a damn champ!! :drunk5: I can remember a telephone number from someone I have not talked to in years but cannot remember names of people I do not associate with on a regular basis. That one gets embarrassing.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can clear a room with a fiddle... does that count?

A friend had one years ago (he could actually play it), and I tried for several minutes to squeeze a tune out of that thing without success. When I paused to look around, the friend, his wife, and my wife had all relocated to the kitchen.

Apparently my repertoire consisted of "Nails on a Chalkboard" and "Kitty in the Shredder" ...
:drunk2:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can cook like nobodys business, can outlook most people I know, but cannot bake or follow a recipe to save my life.

I've been a diesel mechanic for 14 years, can tear down, rebuilt, or troubleshoot just about anything this planet that makes less than 5000hp off of compression, but cannot tell you the first thing about a carburetor.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a big difference between cooking and baking. Most folks think they're one in the same. Nope!

Thats the truth. there's no "throw things together and it should taste good if things look ok" with baking. Baking is a science, not an emotion.

I don't do anything well. Absolutely nothing.
I'm retired. Don't call me for anything but sampling your fine whisky or scotch.

Being retired means you don't HAVE to be good at anything anymore, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom