The Official OC'r Sighting Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Bed Bath Beyond yesterday. I did not see anybody open carrying, but I did see my first CC. The guy was obviously not hiding it too well, it was sticking out of his shirt like a sore thumb, but the pistol was not visible, just printing big time.

I would think this would get more attention than someone openly carrying, giving off that sense that they have something to hide. The same goes for people who are CC and inadvertently expose themselves. One of the reasons why I OC, although I haven't seen it personally so It's likely not a huge issue.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, which one of you was this? palendn snapped it not me, but he sent it to me. Don't know if it was the Owasso or Claremore Wally.

[Broken External Image]

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another day or two of OC being a non-issue and this thread is going to get boring. The complete lack of OC being the terrible thing some folks thought it would be must be disappointing for those that don't like your guns.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, which one of you was this? palendn snapped it not me, but he sent it to me. Don't know if it was the Owasso or Claremore Wally.

[Broken External Image]

That's a mighty fancy holster he has there. hahaha I still haven't seen anyone. I think I'm going to be excited when I do. I'll strke up a conversation and see if he/she is one of us and if not I'll invite him/her to join.

Latest posts

Top Bottom