THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL WANENMACHER GUN SHOW THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We saw one yesterday as well, and we wondered how the driver was dealing with that state’s draconian gun laws by going to/from the show. Empty-handed, I’m sure.

Or else they had a scentsy booth.
They may have been looking for a pre-1898 black powder single shot muzzleloader...with NO bayonet lug.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brought a rifle to sell; got lowballed. I just smiled and declined. It's not that hard to do.

Walking back out with the rifle another guy stopped me. He was closer to what I wanted, but I still came back with it.

Still, I had a good time. I always enjoy speaking with people - vendors, buyers, random folks at the show.

I stopped at the Silencer Central booth and dropped a grand.
Bought a Holosun 507.
A few other mox-nix things.

Had a good time.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up with a factory Ruger Mini 14 Series 180 owners manual for $2.
Saw a few things I really liked, almost snagged a new Ruger SFAR 308 for $1,025 but I passed because the dealer is one that was a real ahole to my wife the last time we were in his shop. He yelled at her in front of a room full of customers because she accidentally knocked a Shield EZ into another Shield EZ. Needless to say we left and went and bought the same gun down the street from another shop.
I still had a good time and look forward to the spring show.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I didn't go home with much bought a couple AK 20rd tanker mags.Prices were still crazy on several guns I saw.Seen a Canik SFX for $900 and a S&W 622 for $1100 totally nuts.Marlin lever guns have got expensive as well guess you have to pick as choose.Saw a few old friends to but always a fun show.

Dangerousways

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda disappointed this year. I did get a ruger 10/22 stock. Suppose to be walnut has metal buttplate. 3 mags and a fake can for my 10/22's. Some ar10 mags$10 a piece and some AGI gunsmithing videos for $2 bucks.

Attachments

• 20221113_181251.jpg
    20221113_181251.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom