THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL WANENMACHER GUN SHOW THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a Glock 19 Gen 1, Kansas ABC #11 It was priced at $45,000!!!

Yeah, that is a bit crazy. I don't think even the most desperate millionare Glock collector would pay that.

This show had some massively crazy prices. I also notice very little sales were being made. Half the show packed up and left by 1pm today.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that is a bit crazy. I don't think even the most desperate millionare Glock collector would pay that.

This show had some massively crazy prices. I also notice very little sales were being made. Half the show packed up and left by 1pm today.

I walked the show and was going back to make two specific offers and both sellers had already packed and left by 1pm.

Made an offer of $1000 on an $1100 Glisenti at 3pm and was declined. Would only come off $50.

This is the first Tulsa show in my whole life I left empty handed.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone see any price tags on the Garands at the show? I’m talking the usual arsenal rebuilds. I only stopped to look at a M1D, and it was on consignment- had to ask for the price, which I didn’t.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walked around for about 3 hours yesterday. It used to be a good place to pick up deals on parts or reloading supplies. Not so much anymore. I am going to make an effort to buy one of those fur hats from that gentleman on the west end of the bottom floor next spring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom