THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL WANENMACHER GUN SHOW THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, there are a LOT of different types. New AR's, new pistols, new AKs, Specialty ****, Milsurp, percussion old ****, lever actions, flintlocks, general used guns, bubba only guns.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I didn't see much selling at all and I'm curious about specifically what types of guns were selling at the show.

What I saw (and heard) was it was a ****** show and about half the guys packing up and leaving by 1pm today.
Oh - gotchya, no dick'n, I just thought you were asking like guns, books, parts, accessories...stuff like that. He'll wheel-n-deal in about any gun, but mostly just the old tried and true rifles and shotguns, common everyday stuff. He is pretty sharp on a good deal and when he sees it, he has cash in hand.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh - gotchya, no dick'n, I just thought you were asking like guns, books, parts, accessories...stuff like that. He'll wheel-n-deal in about any gun, but mostly just the old tried and true rifles and shotguns, common everyday stuff. He is pretty sharp on a good deal and when he sees it, he has cash in hand.
Cool, glad he had a good show. :-)

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went Sunday, took my son in law and his brother who'd never been. I always enjoy it cause I like looking at all the old stuff I can't afford! I didn't walk as much as I usually do as I found something I wanted and spent my money, had seen everything I wanted to so we left. I picked up a nice Winchester Low Wall made in 1914 that had been re-barreled who knows when in 45 Colt, has nice tang sight and front barreled sight which aren't cheap, I was happy! I really wanted a low wall in 22Lr, same guy had one but it was in pretty rough shape and then I saw the one in 45colt, it was 100 more but condition and sights made my mind up. I reload 45 Colt and have a bunch on hand so will be fun to plink and play with, I payed a fair price I felt for what I've seen them going for. I'm still going to find one in 22Lr at some point. Guess I'll hit the Lawton show this weekend but its usually pretty bad!!!

Attachments

• IMG-1407.jpg
    IMG-1407.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-1409.jpg
    IMG-1409.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-1411.jpg
    IMG-1411.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-1414.jpg
    IMG-1414.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 0

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went Sunday, took my son in law and his brother who'd never been. I always enjoy it cause I like looking at all the old stuff I can't afford! I didn't walk as much as I usually do as I found something I wanted and spent my money, had seen everything I wanted to so we left. I picked up a nice Winchester Low Wall made in 1914 that had been re-barreled who knows when in 45 Colt, has nice tang sight and front barreled sight which aren't cheap, I was happy! I really wanted a low wall in 22Lr, same guy had one but it was in pretty rough shape and then I saw the one in 45colt, it was 100 more but condition and sights made my mind up. I reload 45 Colt and have a bunch on hand so will be fun to plink and play with, I payed a fair price I felt for what I've seen them going for. I'm still going to find one in 22Lr at some point. Guess I'll hit the Lawton show this weekend but its usually pretty bad!!!
Nice rifle. A .22 in the would be very cool.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a great looking rifle. Congrats.

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice rifle. A .22 in the would be very cool.
I'll find one in .22 at some point, the one I looked at there needed to be re crowned, muzzle was in pretty bad shape and I couldn't see much for rifling inside barrel so that was questionable and probably have to be relined, so price on it was climbing as I looked it over so just passed on it. This one even though not what I was looking for was in great shape and I couldn't pass it up. I love Low and High Walls as well as Sharps. I've bought two different sharps rifles at the Wanenmacher in the past so I love going as I never know what I'll find that'll come home with me!!!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lucky Dog that’s awesome

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey!
You have a prize there.

Color me jealous......

Latest posts

Top Bottom