1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

THE Ohio State!!! Now owned by the State of Oklahom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by steelfingers, Sep 9, 2017.

1. emapples

emapples Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Try as we might OU/OSU will never be as devisive a rivalry or invoke as much hatred as Alabama/Auburn those people are FN crazy when it come to Alabam / Auburn....it's as rabid a rivalry as any.....Alabama people don't merry Auburn people and if they do they are only one game away from a possible divorce I know people who have divorced because one was Auburn and one was Alabama.....

Another school I find rabid and crazy is Texas A&M, they have rituals and traditions going back generations and a 22 year old graduate and 75 year old graduate will be best friends within 15 minutes of meeting ....it's like the secret society of all colleges lol

dennishoddy likes this.
  2. TonyKane1

TonyKane1 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Sure sounds like a lot of pokes lovers on here. OU proved they are as good as any team in the country Saturday. I love what baker did. I would have done the same thing. People act like it is so bad. Get a life. He is young and was full of adrenaline for just beating a very good team that everyone picked OU to lose to. Had this been the other way around and OSU beat OU nobody would say a word. But since it's an OU player everyone goes ape. Keep on hating. How many national titles does the cowboys have?? That's what I thought.

3. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

okierider and kwaynem like this.