THE Ohio State!!! Now owned by the State of Oklahom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I realize its a figure of speech but contrary to your understanding of what "haters" means, it can imply much more than simply disapproving. Why not simply use standard English and speak plainly?

BTW - feel free to call me mugsy, or sir, or colonel, but not pops, LOL

Second time I've heard that and "sort of" is very accurate. It depends on context as the expression is also used to refer to some pretty nasty folks. I prefer plain, clear English. It prevents misunderstandings and mis-characterizations.
Sort of like tragic?

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I realize its a figure of speech but contrary to your understanding of what "haters" means, it can imply much more than simply disapproving. Why not simply use standard English and speak plainly?

BTW - feel free to call me mugsy, or sir, or colonel, but not pops, LOL

Second time I've heard that and "sort of" is very accurate. It depends on context as the expression is also used to refer to some pretty nasty folks. I prefer plain, clear English. It prevents misunderstandings and mis-characterizations.

Sir yes sir, thank you for your service.....I had an uncle that was a full bird , I like cop mugs or sir mugs myself....

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah. F Bama. A bama fan calling osu 'elitist group of pricks'? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Best damn laugh I've had all day. Thanks for that!

I didn't say a bad word about anyone except Ohio State. And we all know I'm right.

Most bama fans I know ate plenty passionate, but not pricks.

You should meet some die hard Ohio State, IF, or Auburn fans. They are terrible!

Side note. Alabama defense would destroy Mayfield and his offense. Not to say they're not a solid team, but I seriously doubt they can play at a high enough level.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't say a bad word about anyone except Ohio State. And we all know I'm right.

You should meet some die hard Ohio State, IF, or Auburn fans. They are terrible!

Side note. Alabama defense would destroy Mayfield and his offense. Not to say they're not a solid team, but I seriously doubt they can play at a high enough level.
Shouldn't have eaten the brown acid. I'm for any homer rooting for his team. As far as Bama Fans being pricks:

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's what they said the last time they met, you've got to go all the way back to 63 for a Alabama win.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you say that? Cause he (college kid) got drunk and acted like a (college kid) fool?

Well said Mugsy. These guys are young, folks, and they have tremendous pressure put on them. Give 'em a break maybe?

Well, if getting drunk and yelling profanities at a LEO and then trying to run from said LEO is just acting like a "fool" then yes. That is why i say that. As i stated in my last post. There are plenty of other top level college football players every bit as good or better than Mayfield that don't act like a "fool" thus more deserving of the Heisman.

Why do you say getting arrested for what he did is "acting like a college kid"?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, if getting drunk and yelling profanities at a LEO and then trying to run from said LEO is just acting like a "fool" then yes. That is why i say that. As i stated in my last post. There are plenty of other top level college football players every bit as good or better than Mayfield that don't act like a "fool" thus more deserving of the Heisman.

Why do you say getting arrested for what he did is "acting like a college kid"?
Who?

Latest posts

Top Bottom