THE Ohio State!!! Now owned by the State of Oklahom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Side note. Alabama defense would destroy Mayfield and his offense. Not to say they're not a solid team, but I seriously doubt they can play at a high enough level.

"Destroy" as in like what they did to OU in the 2014 Sugar Bowl? Oh wait. Is "destroying" somehow allowing 45points?

You paper warriors are delusional. There's a reason the games are played. GTFOH lol

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't say a bad word about anyone except Ohio State. And we all know I'm right.

Most bama fans I know ate plenty passionate, but not pricks.

You should meet some die hard Ohio State, IF, or Auburn fans. They are terrible!

Side note. Alabama defense would destroy Mayfield and his offense. Not to say they're not a solid team, but I seriously doubt they can play at a high enough level.
I'm pretty sure that has already been said once and proved wrong BOOMER!!!!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, if getting drunk and yelling profanities at a LEO and then trying to run from said LEO is just acting like a "fool" then yes. That is why i say that. As i stated in my last post. There are plenty of other top level college football players every bit as good or better than Mayfield that don't act like a "fool" thus more deserving of the Heisman.

Why do you say getting arrested for what he did is "acting like a college kid"?

What about OSU's DE that got wasted and arrested for PI while stealing a Jimmy John's sign? A few years earlier you had two dudes pass out in the Whataburger drivethru..... a few before that a player cracked another guy's eye socket. Kids do stupid stuff.... don't act like Pokes are immune.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't say a bad word about anyone except Ohio State. And we all know I'm right.

Most bama fans I know ate plenty passionate, but not pricks.

You should meet some die hard Ohio State, IF, or Auburn fans. They are terrible!

No injuries (either side) that destroy the season, and the perfect set up occurs, OU VS BAMA I hope you and I can have a fun wager on the outcome.
It could happen if Bama don't fold the tent and OU stays the course. A little skin in the game, for the big one, would be fun.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about OSU's DE that got wasted and arrested for PI while stealing a Jimmy John's sign? A few years earlier you had two dudes pass out in the Whataburger drivethru..... a few before that a player cracked another guy's eye socket. Kids do stupid stuff.... don't act like Pokes are immune.

I looked around and didn't seem to defend any actions by any OSU players. Don't know what they did because I don't get the daily happenings on OSU/OU sports. Hopefully they were punished but in the end non of those dipshits were in the running for the heisman. It is quite amusing that there are so many that overlook the **** a high level athlete does just because said dipshit can throw or kick a ball. But, but, but he was just a kid doing stupid stuff. Give me an F'n break!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked around and didn't seem to defend any actions by any OSU players. Don't know what they did because I don't get the daily happenings on OSU/OU sports. Hopefully they were punished but in the end non of those dipshits were in the running for the heisman. It is quite amusing that there are so many that overlook the **** a high level athlete does just because said dipshit can throw or kick a ball. But, but, but he was just a kid doing stupid stuff. Give me an F'n break!
I'm a fan of both OU and OSU until it comes to bedlam, then for the record, it's OU for the win.
Personally I think most college kids are just that, kids, and do dumb and stupid things.
It doesn't matter if you're in the hunt for the Heisman or not. Your man priorities with the first freedom from the oppressing parents are women and alcohol and not necessarily in that order sometimes. (I can't speak for the fairer sex in this case)
This whole argument is kinda silly, and I'm not pointing fingers at anybody involved in it.
Kids are kids. It doesn't matter what school they attend.
BTW I supported Mayfield planting the flag. As a leader of the team, and after what OSU did last year, that put him right on top of the team leadership, and may very well inspire the rest of the team. OSU threw down the gauntlet. Mayfield answered the challenge, as he should have as a leader.
EDIT: Those calling that action arrogant probably don't understand the challenges of what that stood for. Leadership requires forward thinking and inspirational actions.
Mayfield did both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom