THE Ohio State!!! Now owned by the State of Oklahom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked around and didn't seem to defend any actions by any OSU players. Don't know what they did because I don't get the daily happenings on OSU/OU sports. Hopefully they were punished but in the end non of those dipshits were in the running for the heisman. It is quite amusing that there are so many that overlook the **** a high level athlete does just because said dipshit can throw or kick a ball. But, but, but he was just a kid doing stupid stuff. Give me an F'n break!
It's funny that we overlook the dip **** things all kids do unless they're perfect (or great at not getting caught).
Unless you were a cotton ball, you did stupid stuff too that you're glad didn't make the papers.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a fan of both OU and OSU until it comes to bedlam, then for the record, it's OU for the win.
Personally I think most college kids are just that, kids, and do dumb and stupid things.
It doesn't matter if you're in the hunt for the Heisman or not. Your man priorities with the first freedom from the oppressing parents are women and alcohol and not necessarily in that order sometimes. (I can't speak for the fairer sex in this case)
This whole argument is kinda silly, and I'm not pointing fingers at anybody involved in it.
Kids are kids. It doesn't matter what school they attend.
BTW I supported Mayfield planting the flag. As a leader of the team, and after what OSU did last year, that put him right on top of the team leadership, and may very well inspire the rest of the team. OSU threw down the gauntlet. Mayfield answered the challenge, as he should have as a leader.
Perfectly said. Well done

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked around and didn't seem to defend any actions by any OSU players. Don't know what they did because I don't get the daily happenings on OSU/OU sports. Hopefully they were punished but in the end non of those dipshits were in the running for the heisman. It is quite amusing that there are so many that overlook the **** a high level athlete does just because said dipshit can throw or kick a ball. But, but, but he was just a kid doing stupid stuff. Give me an F'n break!

No actually that's not it. Every time someone gets arrested for public intox or something of the like, or worse..... I don't see you posting anything about it. Where's your conviction? Or is it just conveniently pointed. THAT'S the point.
He is a kid, they do stupid stuff.... I'm just not ready to hang him from a tree like so many other kids for getting arrested for Public Intox. God knows you'd have to arrest a good portion of the student body of OSU or OU.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's funny that we overlook the dip **** things all kids do unless they're perfect (or great at not getting caught).
Unless you were a cotton ball, you did stupid stuff too that you're glad didn't make the papers.
I made the papers once.....maybe twice when a stupid kid.
Damned sure got away with some stuff that would have had me in some serious trouble.
I'm sure I'm not alone on that issue.

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, in 14 y'all came to play. We didn't. I still think our wind was gone from the Auburn catastrophe, but it doesn't matter - y'all spanked our ass that year.

I hope ou meets bama. That is a long, long way off. Lots of field time. Anything can happen between now and then. But, I'd put plenty of skin on that game.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, in 14 y'all came to play. We didn't. I still think our wind was gone from the Auburn catastrophe, but it doesn't matter - y'all spanked our ass that year.

I hope ou meets bama. That is a long, long way off. Lots of field time. Anything can happen between now and then. But, I'd put plenty of skin on that game.
End of the season we shall discuss it. No point yet, but would be fun and I'm in.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Love how people think it is ok to get on the web and call some kid they don't know a d-bag and an *******.. These are kids, some times kids do **** that may not be the best idea! That is part of growing up!! Pretty sure everyone has done silly **** growing up!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom