The Personal Side To A Tragedy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God bless this family, these police officers and everyone else involved in this tragedy.

One of my biggest fears as a career LEO is that one moment when I may be required to take another human's precious gift of life.

We see it every day. Every time you turn on the news, you hear "officer involved shooting." And that's not to mention the thousands of those shootings that happen all across America, that we don't hear about.

People think they are invincible. 10 foot tall and bulletproof. The sad, simple truth is, none of us are. I thank my Lord and Savior every day for keeping me safe over a span of 33+ years totin' this gun and badge. Not to say I didn't come close to pulling the trigger a few times. Thank God in Heaven I never had to.

I cry for the screwed up people in the world and I cry for my brothers and sisters behind the shield. It carries such a heavy burden. I hope and pray that the people that need help will seek it and I pray that ALL my fellow LEOs go home to their families at 10-7.

58825805_2312437995466626_24443277356826624_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom