The Personal Side To A Tragedy.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't imagine her father's pain, but I do appreciate his ability to see the overall picture. It seems rare that you hear of such an understanding parent in such tremendous personal grief. It sounds like she was really struggling in her life. We never know what demons torment someone in their worst moments. I hope everyone involved finds peace.

Her pain somehow reminds me of this very poignant song.

rockchalk06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my son more than anything in this world, but if he ever placed a cop in a position to defend themselves, I would expect them to do the same as I would. I have a lot of respect for her father. No one but him can feel or imagine the pain he is in and to forgive the people forced to end his daughters bad choices, my hats off.

Snattlerake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I was in Hooker working I noticed a girl at the local hamburger place had been cutting herself. I talked with her several times about it and the help she could get and we called my friend in the police dept. and they got her some help. I returned about a year later on another job and asked about her. They said she had gotten off the meth and was doing ok going to school in Liberal.

Top Bottom