The President of the United States.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope this works out and I pray for the President’s ultimate success. However, right now what we have is a photo-op and a piece of paper while North is still nuclear armed and we have agreed to freeze our annual defense of South Korea exercises, something the North has long wanted, as a “cost saving” measure. My point is success will be measured in something beside a summit press release, be patient, be watchful, be ready to reverse course, don’t uncork the Champaign yet, but do keep a bottle on ice should this all work out.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CNN is crushed. Cuomo is ready to cry! Can it get any better than this?
Where's the MAGA emoji?

:clap3:

upload_2018-6-12_8-22-34.png

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to admit I don't usually follow the political news. It reminds me too much of Jr./Sr. Prom Queen "elections" and all that silliness that went on in the locker rooms in gym class. Yeah, I was the class outcast. Anyway, I've kinda enjoyed watching the journalistic meltdowns. God bless them. And poor KJU, he looked like he was terrified Trump was gonna swallow him whole. Body language was very interesting in that whole thing.

Time will tell but I think Trump accomplished what he set out to do, which was lay the groundwork for more work to come. In similar news, that Dennis R. is a character. Lol

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I worry about is will it last? I remember seeing Clinton (cigar loving one) with his arms spread wide as Arafat and Rabin shake hands. How long did that last? I guess we will see. At least now if NK decides to get testy again Trump can say "Hey, I tried. Shorty here decided to be a punk and we get to smack him down".

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't Obama get a Nobel Peace Prize for doing essentially nothing?

What do you think the odds are that Trump will merit a peace prize for negotiating major improvements in the regime and life of the millions of people starving and suffering NK?
Obama received the "prize" after his big Dog-n-Pony show in Cairo, where he accomplished Zilch.

IMO, no way they'll give Trump the prize. You have to be a real POS leftist to win the prize, ie Carter, Arafat, Gore, Obama, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom