The President of the United States.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I might have checked the site where the vid was hosted prior to posting it.

Wasn't that stuff hashed on this site a while ago? Nothing I even pretend to understand.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So yesterday, my dad who is 80 years old was riding with me hauling round bales. We were listening to Hannity on the radio. Hannity mentioned how nice Singapore was. Dad grumbled and started getting all stirred like he does. He said "Singapore is a shithole and I know cuz I been there!" I said "Dad, you mean when you were in the service?" He replied "Yep!" I said "you realize that was bout 60yrs back?" He said "Oh hell, maybe it's gotten a little better". Lmao. He's one cranky ol man
I'm going to have to agree with your dad on this one. I've been there a lot, as recently as 6 months ago. I wouldn't say it's a shithole but it feels entirely fake. It's a plastic society with lots of glitz and glamour but it all feels fake to me. I'd rather be in Korea, Hong Kong or Taiwan to be honest.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The liberal media and Democrats (Schumer in particular) are criticizing Trump fro meeting with Kim Jung UN and giving him legitimacy but they fail to see what has happened. Quite possibly a nuclear war was averted which would have killed millions and both N and S Korea obliterated and a nuclear wasteland. Other countries would have been possible hit, the world economy in shambles, possibly major cities int eh US destroyed with millions of American citizens and that doesn't even include the loss of military personnel. Can't the even best of thew worst liberal realize this?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The liberal media and Democrats (Schumer in particular) are criticizing Trump fro meeting with Kim Jung UN and giving him legitimacy but they fail to see what has happened. Quite possibly a nuclear war was averted which would have killed millions and both N and S Korea obliterated and a nuclear wasteland. Other countries would have been possible hit, the world economy in shambles, possibly major cities int eh US destroyed with millions of American citizens and that doesn't even include the loss of military personnel. Can't the even best of thew worst liberal realize this?

Meh, they accused him of virtually starting a nuclear war when he began public negotiations with NK last year (that's what it was), and now that he's bringing this negotiating strategy into the actual negotiation phase, they claim he's legitimizing a despot. So do they want whirled peas or not?

Every win for the country right now is a loss for the Dems, so they have to whine and complain. Not that the GOP wouldn't do the same were the tables turned, but we didn't exactly get a lot of actual wins over the previous 8 years so... :)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Totally agree

Totally agree about Pres Obama not deserving the NPP. However, as much as I overall disliked Pres Carter, I give him full credit for brokering a true breakthrough between Israel and Egypt at Camp David. He would have been a much better special envoy than a president.

That’s probably true about being a better special envoy than a president but he might not have got ‘er done if it wasn’t for those presidential shoes he had on. Those got a little more kick to ‘em than special envoy shoes ya know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom