The Pro Bowl......I can hardly take the excitement,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rivaled only by the National Tiddlywinks Championship of 1939, the histrionics of this classic display of wealthy talent simply dazzles. A money machine set in motion for the express purpose of entertaining the masses. Well, maybe a little bit to increase the wealth of the already wealthy. These guys get $35,000 just for showing up; $70,000 if they win. That, plus many perks. Not to mention the wealth that flows to the NFL, itself.

The more I watch, the more I'm amazed at the ability of the human body to take such punishment. That receiver just dropped the ball in the end zone after a crushing hit.....no, wait, he just ran into his own player. And, the call is overruled - TOUCHDOWN. He must have made a football move. Yeah, he didn't fall down.

I used to be a cynic when it came to pro football. No more.

Joking aside, what a waste. I think I'll go play in the street.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was that? A handoff to the running err trotting, uhh walking back. Oh no here comes a defensive end hes gonna cream him, uhh no he brought a latte with cream. Jeeze he just touched the guy and they stopped all still standing up. The ref waited awhile to blow the whistle.

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why don't they just go ahead and pay the guys and cancel the game/farce???? It'd make everyone happier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom