The Ranch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought we had a thread for this, but I guess not. The new season started on Netflix if you're interested. The wife and I only watched the first 3 episodes so far. Just as good as they have been.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I wasted a whole 5 hours and binged the complete new season. I love the show. It has no redeeming qualities other than it's just stupid fun, but sometimes that's exactly what is needed.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
The acting in this show sucks arse for such great talent (Ashton Kutcher, Danny Masterson, Debra Winger, Sam Elliot). I made it through the first season though and will probably continue watching.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never heard of it. I don't have Netflix. My internet is too slow for streaming. What's it about?

It's a sit-com about a rancher (Sam Elliot) and his two grown sons (Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson) and divorced wife (Debra Winger). Lots of right wing, conservative-type jokes mixed in with the usual sit-com stuff. Quite a few cameos from That 70's Show and 3 1/2 Men actors.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Dad told us about it, he likes it. My wife tried to watch it the other day and said it sucks. I haven't watched any yet but it sounds good to me. I got into Trailer Park Boys and think its funny but my wife says its stupid. I guess you have to like that kinda stupid funny stuff, which I do, to get into it.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Dad told us about it, he likes it. My wife tried to watch it the other day and said it sucks. I haven't watched any yet but it sounds good to me. I got into Trailer Park Boys and think its funny but my wife says its stupid. I guess you have to like that kinda stupid funny stuff, which I do, to get into it.

trailer park boys is one of the funniest shows i've ever watched, what a hoot. when i first saw it i said,"i've known people like that, in fact i've been people like that!" what a hoot

Latest posts

Top Bottom