The rat gun has landed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
uJTUTpK.jpg

Been shooting lots of 22 for obvious reasons, and this is just the funnest little thing. It's the first single shot 22 I've had, and boy is she quiet! With subs, the impact of the bullet 200 yards downrange is louder than the actual report. You don't realize until you go single shot how loud the port pop is on semi autos.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this a breach loading rifle? Awesome haha, how well does it pack up?

Yea it's a break action single shot. It packed up pretty well until I put the scope on it. Now the scope sticks out so far beyond the breech it's kinda pointless.

F3zvRd7.jpg

I wish they made a scout mount for it so you could put a scout scope far enough forward that it didn't add to the overall length. I'm not using it for backpacking though, so it doesn't really matter much to me. It's just a fun little gun.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Charter Arms AR7 with the cute little barrel shroud and rare Mitchell sliding stock. Also have the original stock that holds all the parts inside it and its supposed to float. The little thing weighs maybe 3 lbs and probably less. I could probably be talked out of it.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might have to meet up with you someday to see if your can is quieter than mine on your rifle. I'm always looking at 22s.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn’t someone use a 3D printer to produce that pistol grip? Seems I read that on here recently.

That was probably me. But yea it's 3d printed. https://www.dabluebunnydesigns.com/products/honey-badger-grip-for-chiappas-little-badger-1

The Little Badger is mostly a youth gun, so a normal size man needs the pistol grip to make it comfortable. Chiappa makes some, but I like Matt's better.

I made the handguard and cheek rest myself though. Wasn't a big fan of the tacticool look from the factory. I want to print a furniture set from wood fill filament for a more traditional look, but that stuff is crazy expensive and I don't know if it would work.

F0scBck.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom