The reason I don't watch NFL.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long abouts 6 years ago my interpretation of NFL got me a 24 hour ban. I see things haven't changed and NFL is living up to my expectations. I saw a similar interpretation being National felon league posted here , which I don't see now, I suppose it was deleted ?

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's out of respect for the oppressed, multi-millionaires playing in the NFL?

Yes, that's what I said, "It's out of respect for 80% of the players in the NFL"

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quit watching NFL when Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry, the only coach Dallas ever had and an impeccable role model without so much as a thank you or post it note. All so he could get his face on the TV every game to run his pie hole and say look at ME.
But, that was back when some of the Cowboys actually were cowboys. Tex Schram once complained that he had to buy Walt Garrison a horse trailer as part of his contract, Then a hitch to pull it,. It has been downhill ever since.
I had actually volunteered be be in the Color Guard and do rifle drills before kick off in a dress uniform at Candle Stick park for the 49ers home games, Now in SF where this all started they kneel to the anthem, spit on us veterans and disrespect my flag. Never again.

College or High School only for me.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quit watching NFL when Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry, the only coach Dallas ever had and an impeccable role model without so much as a thank you or post it note. All so he could get his face on the TV every game to run his pie hole and say look at ME.
Wholeheartedly agree. I was in my early 20s when this happened, and I've had no use for Jones ever since.

It's incredibly disrespectful to state your first action as team owner (during a press conference, no less) will be to fire a legend like Tom Landry.

Being rich doesn't mean you're not an idiot.
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom