The reason I don't watch NFL.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin is more conservative than I am but today he was trying to tell me about what player did what in what game. I told him several times I was done with the NFL and college football which really burns me. I told him the racists took it away from me. He was still trying to tell me what happened and I said, "I DON"T WANT TO EVEN HEAR ABOUT THE GAME and called him a hypocrite to his face.

He asked me again about college. I told him Gundy bought a million dollar T shirt and cannot wear it. That shut him up.

I told him I didn't really think about myself being a racist because I grew up with people not like me. It didn't bother me then and doesn't now. I've said repeatedly I don't care if you are green with yellow polka dots until you show me your true colors from your inner self, you are just another person and I treat you as such.

I'm dismayed at the acceptance of the "so-called" black national anthem by the NFL and the display of anti racist crap on their helmets and BLM on boards and commercials.

Also, when Lowes thinks I'm a racist just for being white, I am done with them too.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Fawking Dallas Cowboys in the season opener played the black national anthem.
Do the idiots realize that the majority that pay their salaries, don't agree? What fawking idiots.
I didn't watch it, but it was reported on the news.
Wasn't the fawking Dallas Cowboys game played in Tampa Bay's stadium ? I'm guessing it was the fawking Tampa Bay Buccaneers that played that song some like to call "the black national anthem."

But, I'm sure that the fawking Cowboys will play it in their stadium too. It's out of respect for the 80% of the players in the NFL and the fact that Roger Goodell is a moron !

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate ALL team sports I only watch things like golf, archery, fishing and others where it's one person out there trying to do their best.
And not boxing or wrestling where most of it is Fake or staged.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I quit watching professional sports after my children got old enough to play sports themselves. Taking them to basketball, football, baseball, softball and soccer was enough. It was actually enjoyable to watch these kids play the game. Then grandkids came along. still going to those games. I got much better things to do then sit around and watch millionaires play with their balls.
Watching the paint dry that I painted on the wall is a lot more satisfying then watching grown millionaires try to grab each other while someone runs down the field with a ball. It’s all rigged anyway just like professional wrestling.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I quit watching professional sports after my children got old enough to play sports themselves. Taking them to basketball, football, baseball, softball and soccer was enough. It was actually enjoyable to watch these kids play the game. Then grandkids came along. still going to those games. I got much better things to do then sit around and watch millionaires play with their balls.
Watching the paint dry that I painted on the wall is a lot more satisfying then watching grown millionaires try to grab each other while someone runs down the field with a ball. It’s all rigged anyway just like professional wrestling.
Well I agree with most of what you said up until the point of "it's all rigged anyway just like professional wrestling"

That's a bit of a stretch don't you think ?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't the fawking Dallas Cowboys game played in Tampa Bay's stadium ? I'm guessing it was the fawking Tampa Bay Buccaneers that played that song some like to call "the black national anthem."

But, I'm sure that the fawking Cowboys will play it in their stadium too. It's out of respect for the 80% of the players in the NFL and the fact that Roger Goodell is a moron !
It's out of respect for the oppressed, multi-millionaires playing in the NFL?

Latest posts

Top Bottom