The reason I don't watch NFL.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to add what really torqued my nut with my cousin which led me to calling him a hypocrite.
He thinks since he has an antenna and cable if he watches the college games over-the-air not cable, "they" whoever they is, won't be able to track and see who is watching the games.

How do you argue with this liberal logic? In my eyes, he's cheating not following his convictions.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I quit watching most of it because it’s a waste of time. I watch my OSU Cowboys football and a few other college games. But not very much anything else.

Most of the pro stuff isn’t that good of a product to invest in. I’ll watch if others want to but seldom my first choice.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to watch and enjoy great sports, family friendly entertainment that begins every event with respect for God, country, the military and first responders then The Cowboy Channel or the app is the place. It's refreshing and uplifting. It reveals what America really looks like. I rarely watch anything else these days.

Or, attend one of the many amateur and pro rodeos held in OK every weekend. I went to a local event last night. Huge crowd of all ages and races having a great time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom