The RINO Tulsa Mayor on Front Page of Fox News - Trying to limit Trump Rally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get that but we now know that the vast majority of people who get COVID don't even require hospitalization and some don't even get sick at all. With that knowledge I have the opinion that we screwed ourselves by shutting everything down. I'm not saying the COVID thing is a farce like some, it's obviously not. And I also can understand the initial reaction of fearing it so much since it was new, but hindsight shows what it usually does.

I also can concede pstmstr's point that it's not really needed here at all. Though I do appreciate Trump coming here, a state that is more in play would be a better choice perhaps Texas, Florida or a key midwestern state to kick things off? Since the media will undoubtedly take our COVID spike and place it squarely on Trump's shoulders and ignore the fact that it started before. Oh wait...They'll hit him with that too as they already are. Silly me. But my point is that I think in the grand scheme of things, if he wants to hold it here we should let him and be gracious about it. The COVID "risk" while not zero just isn't worth the alternative. IMO.

Tactically yes, strategically no. Let's say this thing goes sideways somehow. Trump will still take Oklahoma in November regardless. If he kicked off in OH, PA or MI and things went sideways? He'd lose that state. For lack of a more pleasant description, we're a great petri dish for testing his return to rallying.

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
COVID-19 aside, what are you going to do when agitators hold up traffic for hours, threaten you and pull occupants from their vehicles? Think about it. You going to set there and “awww shucks” while they slam your truck or car? No. You’re going to man up and wind up on the news.

Any suggestion that you’re armed can lead to brandishing charges. Watch the violence safely from your home, as you write out a check.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tactically yes, strategically no. Let's say this thing goes sideways somehow. Trump will still take Oklahoma in November regardless. If he kicked off in OH, PA or MI and things went sideways? He'd lose that state. For lack of a more pleasant description, we're a great petri dish for testing his return to rallying.
I was thinking the same thing but not nearly as eloquently as you put it. He won't lose OK in any event that occurs.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Buses and vans are already arriving. there was 5 big white vans full from St.Louis at Wendy's
A worker said they had been there since 9 singing and chanting.

The morons at CDC say Gun Ownership is a disease so I guess you better go turn yours in. See the light and be cured.
If it becomes the law of our land I will Ed.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is doing it for the national coverage, not for the Oklahoma crowd. He gets off having people cheer him when he makes fun of the media and the democrats (Antifa, BLM, all of the above). He won't say anything worth listening too but it's kind of like a pep really in high school for the football game. No one will change their mind or decide who to vote for because of this rally. I'm sure he hopes some Antifa or BLM thugs get a good beat down at some point in the day.

Actually, you could very well be wrong about that in bold above. I've seen stories or interviews of people that have attended a Trump rally and changed their minds. Primarily, it is because they got to the rallies and found that the conservative folks attending weren't evil people at all. Believe it or not, there are Dems that are rethinking their "old philosophy" once they find out that the main stream media has been lying to them.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, you could very well be wrong about that in bold above. I've seen stories or interviews of people that have attended a Trump rally and changed their minds. Primarily, it is because they got to the rallies and found that the conservative folks attending weren't evil people at all. Believe it or not, there are Dems that are rethinking their "old philosophy" once they find out that the main stream media has been lying to them.

Terry has claimed to work for the OSBI so.....

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mayor was a Rino long before he put the curfew into effect. He had no problem with people blocking interstates and marching around threatening to tear Sh#t up. Then they showed up at his street and they were all dispersed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom