The RINO Tulsa Mayor on Front Page of Fox News - Trying to limit Trump Rally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's raining in Tulsa right now. Maybe it will continue all weekend. That will at least put a damper on things.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all for these Trump mega events. It shows the world how strong Trump's base is. But, it's too soon. Oklahoma is having a resurgence in COVID-19 cases and yet we decide to voluntarily cram 19,000 people into a building.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all for these Trump mega events. It shows the world how strong Trump's base is. But, it's too soon. Oklahoma is having a resurgence in COVID-19 cases and yet we decide to voluntarily cram 19,000 people into a building.

What's the difference if it's now or a month later? People would say the EXACT same thing.... because it's a Trump Rally. There were crickets when thousands got together in protest. Here and elsewhere.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no fan of Bynum lately, but he's not wrong on this one. Look for some buses to roll up outside of downtown tomorrow. Lots of people on the left want this to go badly.

Keep in mind... IF something happened and he didn't do any of this. Half of you would say... ByNum LeT iT HapPEn!! So he's just getting ahead of it IMO.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My office is in the BOK/Williams tower and they advised everyone to WFH today.

I mowed last night so this seems like a good weekend to sit on my arse and binge watch the last three seasons of Duck Dynasty on Hulu.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why does anyone think this rally is actually a good idea? Now of all times?

Hummm...Maybe because we are in the middle of what is likely the most important election campaign in the last 90 years?

The media drumbeat continues unabated as usual without fact, history, or reference driving otherwise normal people to extreme acts of cowardice, capitulation, and compliance.

The dem campaign of riots/looting/blm has accelerated until quite recently, at great expense to people and communities though great success for their finances. (In case you hadn't heard, BLM donations go directly to the DNC through their "Act Blue" organization). Diben hasn't been out of his basement for 76 days and counting.....wonder why?

We're in the 4th month of social distancing/lock-downs etc with much improved testing so it's not really a surprise, nor should it be, that identification rates are going up. What's the fatality rate doing?

PS - In my opinion, moving "good guys" out of downtown will only encourage "others" to fill the space. "“Horror vacui”.

(https://www.newamericanjournal.net/2019/07/nature-abhors-a-vacuum-from-aristotle-to-thoreau/)

Latest posts

Top Bottom