The scummiest dealer experience in my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son saved for awhile and when a deal came up on a new car he tried to pay cash, they said that deal required financing so he asked if there was a penalty for paying early and there wasn’t. He said okay, got the great price and 3 days later paid it off, said it cost him 12 bucks in interest
That’s how we buy everything. We were told that it was in your credit scores best interest to finance something occasionally and pay it off early.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are playing their game, on their field, by their rules.
You had best know what you are willing to do and be ready to walk away

Many dealerships TEACH monthly payment payment sales. Never talk price or terms, focus on payment. We WILL meet your payment needs.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Pryor location sent me running away. Found a car I was very interested in. We talked price and finally got close. I wanted to pay cash so I said just that. The salesman said the price we were looking at was if they handled the financing.
I asked what was going on. He gave me a HIGHER cash price. As I was leaving I told the guy they’d never get a penny from me his response , we don’t need your business. 2 yrs ago and haven’t changed my mind yet 🙄🤭😁🤮
I laugh, because word of mouth will sink or float a company. Hearing how they treated you makes them a dealer I wont give the time of day.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had not purchased a new car since 2011 when my wife's car had 205k which she drove about 45 miles to work every day. Made deal with Bob Moore and was good with it. Still have it with about 150k and my daughter drives it. I have spent about $1500 on larger repairs but it still runs fine. I bought a new 2023 Cadilac xt4 and love it. Bob Moore- Norman. I knew there was no lower price to be had because at the time, Nov 2022 they only had about a dozen cars. Paid their price- used GMAC at 3.5% and took the cash I had saved up and invested it in Treasury notes @ 7%. They are pretty straight up.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the last 5 years:

Diffee Ford - Great to deal with.
Confidence Chevy - Not worth your time.
Post Oak Toyota - About as scummy as they come.

Latest posts

Top Bottom