The seasons change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$50 delivered, which saves me labor and pushing the gas sucking 6.0. He's on his way with 20 at 1 time where I'm limited to 4 at a haul. I'm seeing it advertised @ $65. Most hay makers have upped their price and it's flying off the shelves. Good chance it's being purchased from out of state buyers too.
Prices are all over the place here. It’s been a wet summer, so there’s no shortage. I’ve seen it priced from $28/roll to $70/roll. The $28 hay didn’t look like something I would want to feed to my cows, but my cows don’t rate $70 hay.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Chuckie , you say something about water.

just more climate change propaganda. the gov. has limited the use of irrigation water allotments to some of the most productive areas of farmland that produce fruits and veggies etc. in the corn belt the gov. is offering 3800 dollars per acre for farmers to destroy their corn crop. the big river electric dams are releasing water at a rate never intended in order to generate more renewable electricity to make up for the loss in wind and solar. wotus is on it's way back to take out even more agricultural land from production. remember the January E.O. to take out 1/3 of the U.S. farmland???? mexican cattle are not dying by the thousands! utter bullshite

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just more climate change propaganda. the gov. has limited the use of irrigation water allotments to some of the most productive areas of farmland that produce fruits and veggies etc. in the corn belt the gov. is offering 3800 dollars per acre for farmers to destroy their corn crop. the big river electric dams are releasing water at a rate never intended in order to generate more renewable electricity to make up for the loss in wind and solar. wotus is on it's way back to take out even more agricultural land from production. remember the January E.O. to take out 1/3 of the U.S. farmland???? mexican cattle are not dying by the thousands! utter bullshite
I seldom watch TV anymore and what news I do get I take with a grain of salt these days. Still, I've found myself apprehensive over the last few days and that apprehension seems to be growing. I don't know what is coming down the pike but whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be rough. Am I alone with this thinking or is my feeble mind just off the mark with telling me to stock-up a little more?

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seldom watch TV anymore and what news I do get I take with a grain of salt these days. Still, I've found myself apprehensive over the last few days and that apprehension seems to be growing. I don't know what is coming down the pike but whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be rough. Am I alone with this thinking or is my feeble mind just off the mark with telling me to stock-up a little more?
I have an un easy feeling myself, @cowadle We are neck deep in bullchit and it's often hard to decipher what is true and correct. I know I have a concern that I haven't had in the past. We have not seen anything like this in the recent past and I don't see roses pushing up anytime soon. So I'll act in the better safe than sorry mode and boyscout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom