The Social Dilemma - Netflix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a part documentary part cheesy drama type thing on Netflix. It was made in 2020 but it popped up in my 'you might like' queue. I think its worth the time to watch. It has a bunch of former tech types from facebook, google, instagram and so on that are talking through the problems that some of them had a hand in actually creating at those companies. One of the more interesting parts for me was at the end where they share some of their thoughts on kids and screens and what they do on their own phones. Anyway, I found it interesting.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a part documentary part cheesy drama type thing on Netflix. It was made in 2020 but it popped up in my 'you might like' queue. I think its worth the time to watch. It has a bunch of former tech types from facebook, google, instagram and so on that are talking through the problems that some of them had a hand in actually creating at those companies. One of the more interesting parts for me was at the end where they share some of their thoughts on kids and screens and what they do on their own phones. Anyway, I found it interesting.

I found it enlightening. A lot of it I already knew or suspected. Some of it was like "Wow, it's worse than I thought!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom