The St. Louis FED wants you to eat soy instead of turkey for thanksgiving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, I think I will stick to the red square soylent green you get on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I especially like the fat gravy you get off of them puppies. /s

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
rice and beans are cheaper than once-a-year holiday feasts when people eat food they only get.....once a year.

this is news. the emperor has no clothes. news is entirely worthless now. information moves faster than the news.

the news isn't a thing to *reveal* information. it is, and it's obvious has ALWAYS been, only for censorship. it exists solely to NOT report certain things.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW, the "FED" is not part of .gov.
"The Board of Governors--located in Washington, D.C.--is the governing body of the Federal Reserve System. It is run by seven members, or "governors," who are nominated by the President of the United States and confirmed in their positions by the U.S. Senate. The Board of Governors guides the operation of the Federal Reserve System to promote the goals and fulfill the responsibilities given to the Federal Reserve by the Federal Reserve Act.

All of the members of the Board serve on the FOMC, which is the body within the Federal Reserve that sets monetary policy."

Yeah, but in reality it IS run by the federal government. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom