The Tattoo thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sean Walrad out of Colorado springs does really nice work.He would be able to at least equal the quality of the Jesus tattoo.I was in his shop 3 years ago and saw his work.I couldn't make myself spend what a Wilson 1911 costs on a tattoo.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't realize tats had gotten so expensive. I got this one awhile back in Subic Bay, Philippines for $10. Of course, it's just a simple "USMC" and was done by this really weird fast talking tattoo chick back in like 1989 I think. Yours is much more detailed and a lot went into it. I think mine took like 5 minutes. We'd been in the field for quite some time; came into town on liberty and spent like 3 days drinking San Miguel Beer, getting tattooed, socializing with the fair maidens, riding the hell out of this mechanical bull... and I bought a damn monkey on a string from this kid on the street. I paid $10 for the monkey too but he'd been trained to unhook the safety pin and I saw him back on that same kids' shoulder later and then even later still, he was clipped on some other drunk Marine. For awhile, anyway. Then that monk would unhook and scamper back to the kid who would then re-sell the stinking thing over and over again. I bet that kid and that monkey raked in a couple hundred bucks that night off the dang Marines and sailors stumbling around town. I'm glad the dang thing beat feet on me, he was pickin' at my new tattoo anyway and I didn't wanna get some weird monkey fever or anything.
5e0af6fc120148d2aa2c2d0e493080e4.jpg
I would have thought it says Mr Mr. and that you were a fan of that 80’s rock juggernaut Mister mister

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
holy smokes, they've really gone up. my bulldog standing on USMC cost $12 in 64. it's all faded now, guess the warranty has run out.

i like eagles, so voting money well spent. a friend of the family was a UDT guy, his entire team got tweety bird tattoo'd on their dicks, told all the ladies that tweety turned into a full fledged bald eagle when erect,,,his wife told us that was a lie LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom