The Terminal List Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
About halfway through the first episode I was wondering if it was worth watching but it started getting better shortly thereafter.

I ended up watching four episodes last night before I finally went to bed.

I haven't read any of the books but I might listen to the podcast.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm... I'll have to go back and watch episode 1 again. I was distracted and it didn't hold my interest. I have really liked the new series, The Old Man, with Jeff Bridges.
Yeah, there's a section in the middle of the first episode that kind of drags while they're setting stuff up, but it picks up toward the end.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t even know about or that this series was coming to prime until reading about it on this post. So I basically stayed up all night until about eight something this morning binge watching it. It was pretty good.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a section in the middle of the first episode that kind of drags while they're setting stuff up, but it picks up toward the end.

This happened with us also. First we were all "damn is this the Hallmark channel?" then we were 😳😳😳🤔🤔🤔 "WAIT!! GO BACK SO I can get the characters straight!" 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom