The Terminal List Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I will have to break down and give this a look.

I am not a fan of Hollywood taking a great book and then changing it.

Not having read this book, it won't matter.

The Hunt for Red October followed the story very close.
Portions of it stray from the books for sure and in some ways I'm not particularly fond of, but it's still pretty damn good and WAY better than most of the garbage that comes out of HollyWEIRD these days. It also has very good numbers as far as viewers which pisses off the libs and makes watching it even more worth it. Hell, even if I didn't like it I'd put it on and do something else if I knew the ratings were getting the libs panties all wadded up.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Portions of it stray from the books for sure and in some ways I'm not particularly fond of, but it's still pretty damn good and WAY better than most of the garbage that comes out of HollyWEIRD these days. It also has very good numbers as far as viewers which pisses off the libs and makes watching it even more worth it. Hell, even if I didn't like it I'd put it on and do something else if I knew the ratings were getting the libs panties all wadded up.
Well said!

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got done reading "In The Blood". Excellent book and IMHO, Carrs' best yet. I'm not going to give anything away but besides giving kudos to Jack Carr, I only bring this up to say that, although the last paragraph under "Author's Notes" didn't completely surprise me I'd be lying if I said it didn't scare me a bit.

Has anyone else read In The Blood? If so, I'd like to hear your opinion on it.

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got done reading "In The Blood". Excellent book and IMHO, Carrs' best yet. I'm not going to give anything away but besides giving kudos to Jack Carr, I only bring this up to say that, although the last paragraph under "Author's Notes" didn't completely surprise me I'd be lying if I said it didn't scare me a bit.

Has anyone else read In The Blood? If so, I'd like to hear your opinion on it.

After learning about her, if 1/10th of what she can do is truth, I'd be ready to throw this phone in the trash and bug out back home in the sticks. If what I read is true about Google eating up all the energy produced by these wind farms, it's scary to think how far off we really are.

I'm sure Carr was a helluva soldier, but I think his true calling was writing. I blew through books 3, 4 and 5 in a weekend. I've Pre-Ordered 6 (Only the Dead) as well.

I didn't like how book 5 ended. Especially with Reece's relationship with the "recently departed". That said, Carr really left it open for anything to happen in Book 6, so I guess it's perfect for him.

If they proceed with season 2 and follow Book 2 better than they did Book 1, it will be a yuge hit. Book 2 was my favorite.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After learning about her, if 1/10th of what she can do is truth, I'd be ready to throw this phone in the trash and bug out back home in the sticks. If what I read is true about Google eating up all the energy produced by these wind farms, it's scary to think how far off we really are.

I'm sure Carr was a helluva soldier, but I think his true calling was writing. I blew through books 3, 4 and 5 in a weekend. I've Pre-Ordered 6 (Only the Dead) as well.

I didn't like how book 5 ended. Especially with Reece's relationship with the "recently departed". That said, Carr really left it open for anything to happen in Book 6, so I guess it's perfect for him.

If they proceed with season 2 and follow Book 2 better than they did Book 1, it will be a yuge hit. Book 2 was my favorite.
I agree about Carrs' writing ability. He has quickly become my favorite author and I read a lot.

As for the ending of Book 5, I didn't like it, until I did. I can't wait to see how it plays into his next book.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In case anyone who cares missed it in the other thread…

FYI, this week’s episode of Jack Carr’s Danger Close podcast is Ray Porter (the reader for all of the Terminal List books on Audible) reading the Prologue to Carr’s upcoming novel, Only the Dead.

It’s probably easier to listen to it in your favorite podcast app, but here it is on YouTube.

Latest posts

Top Bottom