The Terminal List Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just read an article with Carr talking about how some in Hollywood are starting to realize they have sold their freedoms to the government, especially when it comes to the 2A.
Looking forward to this new series with Chris Pratt.
He's had a lot of positive things to say about the rank and file production staff on set, too. He said he's signed books for several of their kids who are going off to the military.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carr just announced that there will be a podcast about The Terminal List titled, strangely enough, The Terminal List Podcast with Jack Carr. If you’re interested, you can find it here in Apple Podcasts:

or you can search for it in your favorite podcast app.

Here’s how it’s described in the podcast’s trailer:
Coming this July, join best-selling author and Danger Close host Jack Carr for an insider's look at the Amazon Prime Video series, The Terminal List, starring Chris Pratt.

The series is directed by Antoine Fuqua, and stars Constance Wu, Taylor Kitsch, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Chris Pratt, JD Pardo, Jai Courtney, and more. Be sure to watch the full series on July 1.

Get exclusive insights, behind-the-scene the stories, interviews with creators of the show, exclusive access to the world of James Reece and The Terminal List, and more.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The series is out today on Amazon Prime Video. I just finished the first episode, and I was kind of worried about it in places, but holy cats, I can see why Carr has been enthused about it. Yeah. There are differences between the show and the novel, but, at least so far, the show is true to the spirit of the story.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI, the episode of Jack Carr's Danger Close podcast released yesterday (7/1/22) is the preface, prologue, and first three chapters of the audiobook version of The Terminal List, as read by Ray Porter. It also includes the new foreword, read by Carr, from the new collector's edition of the novel with Chris Pratt on the cover.

Here's the YouTube version, but at over an hour and a half, it'd probably be better to find Danger Close in your favorite podcast app.

Latest posts

Top Bottom