The True Story of Two Dead Migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen this many times. In a small(ish) house I've seen no less than 4 families, each one gets a bedroom and they half convert the garage for a fourth. But to be fair I've seen this from several nationalities.
I rented a 950 sq ft house with three bedrooms to a family of 4. Within a year there were 11 people living there. I charged $50 per extra person over the original 4, and they never hesitated to pay the rent. I worked with the original renter, and he wouldn't bring the check to work for the rent. Wanted me to come by the house. They always let me in, and wife wrote the check, typically with a bag of burritos or tamales to take home. Place was always spotless.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He killed his daughter. Stupidity has no mercy.
Exactly, just as if he left her in a car at 105 degrees! They charge people here for lessor crimes when the death of their child is involved. But the liberals want to give this guy a free pass and use the tragedy for to promote their own agenda, they are no better! I have yet to hear of any liberal starting up a gofundme account or offering to help with funeral expenses.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rented a 950 sq ft house with three bedrooms to a family of 4. Within a year there were 11 people living there. I charged $50 per extra person over the original 4, and they never hesitated to pay the rent. I worked with the original renter, and he wouldn't bring the check to work for the rent. Wanted me to come by the house. They always let me in, and wife wrote the check, typically with a bag of burritos or tamales to take home. Place was always spotless.

That is the thing though, these multi-family units may live in crowded conditions, but the house is clean, the kids are respectful, and very, very rarely are they rude, at least the hispanic families. I know for a fact I've been cussed out in at least 3 different asian languages (mostly for not being able to put a cable outlet *exactly* where they wanted or their equipment is at fault) if not more. You can always tell because the kids' eyes either get real big or they blush and turn away lol.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is the thing though, these multi-family units may live in crowded conditions, but the house is clean, the kids are respectful, and very, very rarely are they rude, at least the hispanic families. I know for a fact I've been cussed out in at least 3 different asian languages (mostly for not being able to put a cable outlet *exactly* where they wanted or their equipment is at fault) if not more. You can always tell because the kids' eyes either get real big or they blush and turn away lol.
I know you are more in tune with what is happening in local situations. I just cited my personal observation. I respect your opinion.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This shouldn't happen to any kid for any reason, but it does and if I had to chose whether it happened to an illegal alien or one of my neighbor's or , God forbid, one of mine, I know exactly who I would chose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom