The True Story of Two Dead Migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://patriotpost.us/articles/63923-the-true-story-of-two-dead-migrants
The True Story of Two Dead Migrants
It's not legitimate to seek asylum because you don't earn enough money at work.
Jordan Candler · Jun. 27, 2019

..."Bad choices have consequences. Furthermore, as The Daily Wire’s Matt Walsh observes, “This was not a family turned coldly away as it fled violence and oppression. They were not turned away at all. They simply grew impatient waiting for the bureaucratic wheels to turn. Indeed, family members confirm that the family was not being persecuted in its home country.”"...

..."Which gets us to the other half of the story. The Mail goes on to reveal that the father had been employed at Papa John’s Pizza. Granted, his income of $350 per month was paltry, but seeking entry based on low or insufficient income, as Walsh explains, “isn’t how the asylum program is traditionally meant to be used.”"...

Link to the Daily Wire article:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/48893/walsh-border-matt-walsh

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pays better here than 350 a month at least.

I heard at work that this guy tried driving his car through the Rio Grande?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
You probably don't understand that the cost of living in the third world countries isn't the same as it is here.
You can't compare their wages to ours until you can compare that number to their cost of living overall.
People in El Salvador, Honduras, etc are being inundated with commercial on radio and TV by Coyote's advertizing that they can make zillions more money in the greatest land on earth if they will just pay them some money to get them to our border.
When they get here, they have to live in low rent housing with several families in the same home just to afford it.
I've had rent houses in the past. I'm not speculating about that.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they get here, they have to live in low rent housing with several families in the same home just to afford it.
I've had rent houses in the past. I'm not speculating about that.

I've seen this many times. In a small(ish) house I've seen no less than 4 families, each one gets a bedroom and they half convert the garage for a fourth. But to be fair I've seen this from several nationalities.

Latest posts

Top Bottom