The Truth About Delusionable Renewable Energy and Democrats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imagine my surprise when I watched this and saw that Larry Elder was using Michael Moore's documentary to debunk the beliefs about wind and solar energy.

And, imagine my surprise when I heard the part where Apple and others were claiming that they "were on 100% renewable energies" with their facilities, but were still hooked up to regular electrical grids powered by coal and natural gas.

Disclaimer: Only the part about Larry Elder using Moore's documentary was a surprise. The others in the second paragraph above were/are just hypocrites.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s pretty much a joke. I spent 15 years at a coal burner that monitored the wind farms that the ok Corp commission mandated us to build.
Most were de rated because of mechanical issues, and maintenance problems. The electricity runs on the same line no matter how it’s generated.
Places like OSU advertise they are totally green energy. They actually have coal base units to supply power when the wind isn’t blowing.
If the government subsidies stopped, those wind towers would be monuments on the prairie. The operators would abandon them.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
...and how much will it cost the state or property owner to have it dismantled and removed? They've already destroyed the beauty of the Arbuckle's.

iu

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live close to a google plant. 2 major power lines feeding it direct from one from a coal fired unit close, another from a coal/gas fired unit a little further away with switching to connect other places..

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My car has a PZEV emblem on it. If you want to amuse yourself put on your critical thinking cap and basic math cap and google that term. That will show you just how mind numbed people in the world today are. I get a chuckle every time I see it.

The concept of “zero emissions” is such a farce. It’s actually sad that people think it’s a realistic goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UCO has been labeled a green university; https://www.uco.edu/student-resources/sustainability/green-campus

Through a partnership with Edmond Electric, UCO sources 100% of its electricity from wind power.

I don't know how they can tell that all those electrons come only from wind turbines.

Here's some truth about climate change from Jordan Peterson, the good part starts about 45 seconds in:

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Liberals and the progressively challenged use “green” much like they use the term “racist" to “virtue signal” to denigrate their opposition’s credibility.

They try to sell that they are more “virtuous” and “care more” about the environment than those pesky Republicans. You care about the environment ... right? You cried along with the fake Indian (feather, not dot) on the anti-litter commercials ... right? With that they try to compare anyone who disagrees with their vision of “green” as bad people who likely molest small farm animals (and make fake Indians cry). You are some sort evil character from the back pages of a Mary Shelly novel if you disagree with them. Evil people are monsters and monsters are not credible because they (sigh) have no integrity.

Same with their race-pimp antics and shrill whining of “racist”. Both sides will agree that racists are bigots and no one likes bigots. They will then set this up, “You don’t like racists, do you? You're not a a racist, are you?”. Their logic is that you should not like those pesky "racist" Republicans or that bad “Orange Man".

For instance, they have framed their definition of "racism" in part around disagreeing with any of the many (failed) policies of Barak Hussein Obama. You disagree even with his half white side, you are (gasp) ... a racist.

They will even fabricate things to whine that someone is a "racist". Example of this is the shrill nonsense they made up about the bad "Orange Man". They whined that he is a racist because he called all Mexicans "animals", that he imposed a (gasp) "Muslim ban" and thought that there were "nice people" who were white supremacists in Charlottesville. Trump didn't say or do any of that. But the left don't care.

In short, the left side of the “isle” has no substance ... just middle school debate tactics with puerile whining. Almost to the point where one is tempted to (gently) grab them by wrists and in a soft and possibly caring voice ask, “What the _____ (fill in the blank) is wrong with you?”.

But that won’t work. Not so much that their mommies dropped a deuce in the shallow end of the gene pool but because the left is too traumatically bonded to their ideological bend to do any honest research much less change. So here is what you do next time you discuss “climate change” or “racism” with the progressively challenged ...

Take your index or middle finger and place it horizontally between your lips. Then move it up and down in a very rapid motion while humming any show tune. That they will understand.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember it takes 11 sq miles of wind farms running 24/7/365 to equal the energy potential of a average sized coal plant . Why , because they need a sustained wind of 13 mph in order to produce enough energy to enter the grid with ANY impact. Coupled with the subsidies they cannot survive on their own!

Latest posts

Top Bottom