1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The TSA rides again to save the day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poke78, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Poke78

Poke78 Sharpshooter

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/...or-brandishing-schools-finger-gun-salute.html

Waiting on line for security, Durkin spotted a man in a Texas Tech hoodie, and reflexively threw up a finger gun, to which he gave an odd look. Moments after, a TSA agent led her out of line to question the gesture. Taking to Twitter in a panic to detail the incident, Durkin’s well-intentioned mishap soon went viral.

“In the airport security line and I see someone wearing a Texas Tech hoodie and I look at them and do the gun hand signal because wreck em amiright [sic]. tsa is now pulling me aside to talk to me,” she wrote in a post that soon won over 3,700 retweet sand 38,000 likes.

= = = = = = = = = == = = = = = = =

I've got such a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing these highly observant agents are hard at work against dastardly doer of deeds such as a pretty Red Raider fan. /s

2. KOPBET

KOPBET Sharpshooter

I usually reflexively throw up a middle gun-finger to the UT Austin hoodie wearers.

rlongnt likes this.