The Tulsa King - a new series from Taylor Sheridan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang they are running Taylor Sheridan ragged. He's doing Yellowstone, 1883, Mayor of Kingstown and now these. That boy has to be strung tighter than a 48 string guitar. I just watched last week one of the "extras" on 1883. Sam Elliott said that 1883 is the biggest production he's ever worked on by far and he's seen a few. They said it takes 80 trucks just for the horses and cattle. I read that it has a production budget of $10 million PER episode. :bigeye:

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the last two weeks I've watched his movies Sircario and Wind River and both were outstanding. He has a certain way his stuff is filmed that really draws you in if you like western type scenery.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taken today from my parking garage downtown. Stallone is exiting the Train Depot.

1648666020066.jpeg

1648666131689.png

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of my friends use to shoot pigeons at the depot before it was restored.I worked at BOK across the street for several years.After it was restored i would go to an empty space for a nap.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of my friends use to shoot pigeons at the depot before it was restored.I worked at BOK across the street for several years.After it was restored i would go to an empty space for a nap.
It has crossed my mind about shooting pigeons in my parking garage. I could probably hit them with a stick they are so plentiful and dumb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom