The U.S. Media Suffered Its Most Humiliating Debacle in Ages: Now Refuses All Transparency...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post-modernism in action. To them there is no such thing as truth....only power.

I am interested to know what, if any, retraction CNN has made.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never watched OAN and couldn't now that we've canceled DirecTV. However, are you saying that OAN "NEVER" misses an important story?

It's just that when I turn on the set to catch up on news, which is about every 3 hours, OAN will bring up a news item that Fox does not. Less fluff stuff and more real news IMO on OAN. A disclaimer though would be that OAN is not a high budget news station.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for the snarky "help".....Your "Link" gives me articles that do not contain the information I am seeking. The articles simply state that CNN issued a retraction. No wording is provided.
When I first posted it, it was the 1st video, now it’s dropped to #9

You can start at the 20 second mark or listen to this guy’s commentary beforehand

EDIT: or here without the commentary
(Also in the link I sent)

reminds me of a quote,
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard."

Ron Swanson

Last edited:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quit watching anything that a little local news years ago. This includes reading a lot of it online since the news media began to bias and politicize things it has been more offal news than anything. I see the headlines and laugh while shaking my head about WHY anyone actually gives a crap if trump drinks a case of soda a day or not. I am sure a lot of other presidents have bad habits too like Clinton getting his strange on while the secret service protected his butt I can guarantee Obummer had his vice's as well.

Basically if you put much weight in anything the national news media says you may as well join the rest of the sheeple.....Baaaa

Latest posts

Top Bottom