The Ugly Truth for Liberals: Gun Control Will Not Stop Mass Shootings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We must be safe from our evil fellow citizens, so we must confiscate their guns and we will feel better. After we get the guns out of the hands of these uncooperative and unreasonable people there is still this ‘Free Will’ thing. We need a law against that. Then, we can legislate Correct Behavior.... yeah, that’s it! Then everyone will be nice to each other, no bullying, no harsh words, and certainty nothing Politically Incorrect. That’s It! The world will be so beautiful! Wait...what about the rest of the world? Well, we can place the world under one BIG government and pass this same legislation. Oh, the world will be so nice. I can’t wait for the New World of Tomorrow!!!
Semper Fi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We must be safe from our evil fellow citizens, so we must confiscate their guns and we will feel better. After we get the guns out of the hands of these uncooperative and unreasonable people there is still this ‘Free Will’ thing. We need a law against that. Then, we can legislate Correct Behavior.... yeah, that’s it! Then everyone will be nice to each other, no bullying, no harsh words, and certainty nothing Politically Incorrect. That’s It! The world will be so beautiful! Wait...what about the rest of the world? Well, we can place the world under one BIG government and pass this same legislation. Oh, the world will be so nice. I can’t wait for the New World of Tomorrow!!!
Semper Fi

Be loving the camp fire cumbya's.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sometimes have 3 guns on me. Recently, I read an article by a gun writer about how he carries 3 guns and was asked why, or what did he fear so much that he carried three guns. I forgot his reply but it did make me think about what I fear that I would carry three guns and my response would be the ubiquitous "Absolutely nothing!" But, there is one fear I have - that I might need four. :)

Woody

EDIT: OK, now I remember. He said 4 would be "ostentatious." It was Massad Ayoob.

Last edited:

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Semper Fi

Sounds boring as hell to me.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sometimes have 3 guns on me. Recently, I read an article by a gun writer about how he carries 3 guns and was asked why, or what did he fear so much that he carried three guns. I forgot his reply but it did make me think about what I fear that I would carry three guns and my response would be the ubiquitous "Absolutely nothing!" But, there is one fear I have - that I might need four. :)

Woody

EDIT: OK, now I remember. He said 4 would be "ostentatious." It was Massad Ayoob.

One gun is enough for me but I’ve been thinking that maybe it doesn’t provide enough firepower to defend against what seems to be an increasing even though sporadic level of violence in our communities. After evaluating the advantages of various classes of concealable weapons it appeared obvious to me that, although they give defenders a chance to engage and eliminate a threat, they do nothing to discourage the source of that threat from committing an assault in the first place. It’s really frustrating because I know that I’ve seen something that would fulfill both criteria for eliminating a threat and for preventing a threat by discouraging it......That’s It! I’ve Got it!!!
Semper Fi
25abf10747a8f9ee43cd060fa4a27f89.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom