The Uvalde P.D. and Uvalde Ind. School District Police Force are no longer interested cooperating with the TX Dept. of Public Safety's investigation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Uvalde officer said 'there was almost a mutiny' outside of Texas elementary school as team debated ignoring order to not go in

I just can't fathom being an officer in this group. Can you imagine being on that crew and watching that BORTAC team tell him to **** off (figuratively speaking) and get the business done? They should have done it and not had to watch the BP do it. Now they have to live with themselves, even after all the media scrutiny is over. Just damn....
I'm sorry to say so but it sounds exactly like the chief I had when I retired. I swear his motto was don't make waves or stir the Sheeitte. I remember a multi agency chase that ended in our town. He refused to become involved and told our officers to stand down, they had enough "idiots with badges" chasing the guy. Other agencies were getting run out of gas and were quitting by attrition. He refused requests to perform PITs with our cars and the guy finally wrecked out the third trip through town. I was never so ashamed in my life.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Rangers won't even see it as a speed bump in carrying out their investigation. The locals would be a lot better off if they cooperated.
Everyone in Uvalde city, county and school government should be sidelined and locked out until the investigation is 100% complete. I would not put it past any of them to conceal or destroy evidence.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
A Uvalde officer said 'there was almost a mutiny' outside of Texas elementary school as team debated ignoring order to not go in

I just can't fathom being an officer in this group. Can you imagine being on that crew and watching that BORTAC team tell him to **** off (figuratively speaking) and get the business done? They should have done it and not had to watch the BP do it. Now they have to live with themselves, even after all the media scrutiny is over. Just damn....
Of course, they were "just following orders" by not going in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom