The Uvalde P.D. and Uvalde Ind. School District Police Force are no longer interested cooperating with the TX Dept. of Public Safety's investigation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H2FeDkvlpret.jpeg

orangevale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Based on what has already been reported (but my be inaccurate or completely wrong); the scene commander (the ISD Chief of Police) completely mishandled it from the beginning. The ISD PD and local dispatcher (could be city or county) were not in communication. The ISD Chief SHOULD have fixed that immediately but didn't. The man clearly should loose his job and very likely be criminally prosecuted for lack of action.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Based on what has already been reported (but my be inaccurate or completely wrong); the scene commander (the ISD Chief of Police) completely mishandled it from the beginning. The ISD PD and local dispatcher (could be city or county) were not in communication. The ISD Chief SHOULD have fixed that immediately but didn't. The man clearly should loose his job and very likely be criminally prosecuted for lack of action.
He already lost his job as Chief. He was promoted to Uvalde City Counselor. :rolleyes2

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Incredible story of heroic mother

What a hero. Shame on the Uvalde PD.
They failed at every level. Recent stories pointing out that an officer had the armed gunman in his sights but didn’t pull the trigger to prevent the shooter from entering the school.
I’m sure recent political wokeness and anti cop prosecutors weighed heavily on his mind at that moment.
It would be horrible to be in that position at that time.
I’m not defending his actions as no one on this forum knows the exact reason why he didn’t pull that trigger but kids and teachers died.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a hero. Shame on the Uvalde PD.
They failed at every level. Recent stories pointing out that an officer had the armed gunman in his sights but didn’t pull the trigger to prevent the shooter from entering the school.
I’m sure recent political wokeness and anti cop prosecutors weighed heavily on his mind at that moment.
It would be horrible to be in that position at that time.
I’m not defending his actions as no one on this forum knows the exact reason why he didn’t pull that trigger but kids and teachers died.

I don’t know if it is correct or not, but I heard that he was waiting on clearance from his ‘superiors’🤬 to pop the cap. The ‘superiors’🤬 couldn’t/wouldn’t give the okay to proceed.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
1.5hr long video from different cams both outside and inside the school. First group of cowards show up about 5min into the shooting, including one with an AR.......first shield shows up about 20 min into the shooting......

What a failure on 10k levels....

Latest posts

Top Bottom