The Uvalde P.D. and Uvalde Ind. School District Police Force are no longer interested cooperating with the TX Dept. of Public Safety's investigation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of them left in public service should resign like cowards they are....

...Who are we kidding......They'll hang around to tell you to "lock down"...cause the flu is coming.

....and IDIOTS will listen to them STILL

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the cop bashing here is so disappointing. Just walk a mile in their shoes, I say.

Easy to be an armchair quarterback.

Rushing to judgement, not knowing the pressures they face.

We need to back these heroes.
Nobody is bashing the cops. They are simply calling out the cowards.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the cop bashing here is so disappointing. Just walk a mile in their shoes, I say.

Watch the video? I am all about supporting the men & women in blue but how can anyone justify waiting an hour to go after an active shooter targeting children? Please help me understand your defense of them in this specific situation.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch the video? I am all about supporting the men & women in blue but how can anyone justify waiting an hour to go after an active shooter targeting children? Please help me understand your defense of them in this specific situation.
They were told to stand down, and they did.
They were told to keep parents from going inside the school, and they did.

They don't get a discount at Home Depot and ***** from high school girls for nothing.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

i 'member getting banned at least three or four times for leo bashing back in the day.
i remember *one* particular user (no names, but yes, i remember. i remember lots of things) used the argument of "we don't know if police violence is actually increasing, or we are just seeing more of it due to all the cameras and people recording".

well thanks to this recording.....we have at least some proof of incompetence. seemed like a dumb argument then, and even dumber now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom