The wait begins...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went by SCI today and bought 4 suppressors. All Silencerco. Bought 2 of the Switchback 22’s, an Omega 300 and a Harvester Big Bore 338. Maybe I’ll have a good Christmas 2020?

By the way, Liz made it super simple. Trust paperwork, prints, pics, ATF forms, all done at once and she takes care of it from there.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went by SCI today and bought 4 suppressors. All Silencerco. Bought 2 of the Switchback 22’s, an Omega 300 and a Harvester Big Bore 338. Maybe I’ll have a good Christmas 2020?

By the way, Liz made it super simple. Trust paperwork, prints, pics, ATF forms, all done at once and she takes care of it from there.
Christmas 2020 might be a little optimistic. I had a friend who recently got his suppressor at 364 days with a trust. I hope your wait time is much less. It's ridiculous how long it takes to purchase a suppressor.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When did you submit the paperwork? And, did you submit as a trust? I got my suppressors back in 2016 and I think it took 8 or 9 months at the time when filed as a trust.
I used the Kiosk that the silencer shop provides and chose the single shot option that was supposed to be faster.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still waiting, filed paperwork as trust in June 2018. There was some talk about trusts getting moved to back burner?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a buddy get kicked back after 18 months... ATF apparently lost his paperwork, but still had enough to contact him. Resubmitted, same after another 18 months. He gave up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom