The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1477534207625.jpg

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree wholeheartedly. I think JDM makes an awesomely wicked bad guy. I love to hate him, which sounds antithetical, but makes for great watching and character development while pulling you in; almost a Stockholm scenario if you will. I'm all in on this season. As I have been the previous five (didn't find the show until season 2 and quickly caught up).

I guess I see him in roles like this one and can't wrap my head around the bad guy thing.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to give a damn about people who never learn. they never use cover, they never make silencers, they lose guns right and left, they never learn to raid a military base for proper gear, never figure out that an island, in the middle of a fast river is what they want as a "fort". Never learn that zombies freeze solid in cold weather, never keep a guard posted, never send out scouts, surrender when they could easily have fought their way clear, with no hope whatsoever of any mercy or chance to escape.

Last edited:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to give a damn about people who never learn. they never use cover, they never make silencers, they lose guns right and left, they never learn to raid a military base for proper gear, never figure out that an island, in the middle of a fast river is what they want as a "fort". Never learn that zombies freeze solid in cold weather, never keep a guard posted, never send out scouts, surrender when they could easily have fought their way clear, with no hope whatsoever of any mercy or chance to escape.

I'm not sure what has happened to the world, but I agree with okeydoke here.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

There isn't too much hard freeze time in the GA to VA corridor they've been traveling. Completely agree on the scouts issue and the idea of raiding an Armory. There should be major military depots, or even temporary camps replete with weapons because presumably once the military fell apart the civilians were no longer in a great position to launch a campaign to liberate the places. Actually they should steal a few Bradleys or Stryker vehicles and just squash the walkers while remaining invulnerable inside the vehicles. The island idea sounds defensible but not necessarily practical for long-term survival is wet, flood prone areas of the south.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I was thinking tonight would have been the best time to ambush Negan. Knowing you dealing with someone who killed one of your people just to get your attention, you have to know nothing good will come of the long term. You'd defiantly have large attrition but that would be no way to live.

Latest posts

Top Bottom