The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lame. Goes to kill Neegan and doesn't when the opportunity presents itself. Who's writing this crap. I know the show is an unrealistic story but realistic characters in the story is what makes it interesting. Failing.

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree. But Carl's "plan" would have gotten him wasted in the process of taking out Neegan. Then, they'd be one less character. Crap with Michonne and her "plan" is FAIL, too.
And leaving the episode showing Neegan on the porch holding Judith, threatening to kill both Carl and Rick.....sheesh....this is moving toward a whole NEW LEVEL of Low Level horrible writing.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've screamed at my TV. Last night I was screaming SHOOT HIM, DAMNIT, SHOOT HIM!

But no. Carl can't pull the trigger. Just like in the comic.

He wouldn't have been able to say one WORD before I had emptied a mag in him.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing that will redeem this season is if they come up with a plausible way for Rick (not him lame son) to man up and realize that having his daughter grow up to be a sex toy for Neegan's men is a worse fate than fighting now and risking death for freedom. The Neegan's of the world need to be crushed out of existence anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom