The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mugsy - I couldn't agree more. But I have to remind myself that those writers/producers/network are all following "Rule One" to the limit..... (Rule One being, of course, that it is ALL about the Money.) Wish I was wrong, but I keep seeing evidence that it is ONLY about Rule One.

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like February is ramping up nicely. Rick seems to be back!

I have to agree...I'd just about given up on this thing, but last night somehow brought all the split groups back, yet portrayed some stuff that needed doing...like gutting Spencer. He was a pwhipped momma's boy if there ever was one. Spineless back stabber....got his come uppance.
Popping Olivia was just trash, but there has to be a certain amount, I guess.

I'm still wondering about that very cryptic paper with "Okay, you won, but you still lost"....bet there's some bad juju in the truckload of goodies, what ya'll think???
(At least the writers didn't get so low to have Negan take Judith....that would have done it for me forever...)

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you guys stick around after the credits? They showed Mr Weird Boots again after the credits were done. He was at Alexandria.

I hate when shows do that. If you want us to see something, just show it during the normal time. Not after the damn credits. I only caught it because I was doing something else and hadn't deleted it from the DVR yet.

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They did two "cliffhanger" type things...the boots (probably not good, a new and different bad guy?) and the driver Michonne car-jacked. Even though the driver told her where the silencer was, and how to "lose" the truck, we don't know what Michonne did about that. All we know is we saw the truck later coming down a road, pull off and make a U-turn....I think that could be interesting...like maybe that driver will defect to Hilltop???

That Python has become a larger than life symbol of Rick....wonder how much longer they will be able to find ammo for that monster???

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They did two "cliffhanger" type things...the boots (probably not good, a new and different bad guy?) and the driver Michonne car-jacked. Even though the driver told her where the silencer was, and how to "lose" the truck, we don't know what Michonne did about that. All we know is we saw the truck later coming down a road, pull off and make a U-turn....I think that could be interesting...like maybe that driver will defect to Hilltop???

That Python has become a larger than life symbol of Rick....wonder how much longer they will be able to find ammo for that monster???

Oh we certainly know what Michonne did about that chick. it clearly showed her being shot. that chick is no more.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Really? I've watched that episode twice...I must have missed it somehow. Interesting.

Watch the camera shot when they show the land cruiser in the distance, up on the hill, right after the lady tells her the silencer is in the glove box. you see a flash in the vehicle, the lady slumps over, Michonne moves into the driver seat and drives off.

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016...red-woman-walking-dead-what-did-michonne-see/

Note that at the end of the article is says "the womans death was confirmed on talking dead" - yes it was.

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good eye! Thanks for the link, too....I missed that. Suffice to say, Michonne ain't nobody to mess with..... :)
The boots thing is pretty interesting, too....Would Dwight have the cajones to leave the fold, so to speak, after all the **** he's had to endure??? Hmmm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom